Monday 15 June 2009

Coming to your Home Soon!


I have been  a bit quiet on the blogging front - but things should pick up again this week with the imminent arrival of the Fresh and Live Mama's Easy Make Kitchen Series! I am so excited about this! Every week I am going to share a video of a recipe that you can make (aiming it at the mamas but really these are for everyone)

I know a lot of my friends and family have struggled in the past to find easy yet innovative ways to feed them and their kids healthy, nutritious foods and as I love to experiment in the kitchen, I think it's time to start sharing, not just in books and on blogs and on my facebook updates but also via my video camera!

So look out for the new series and look forward to learning about...

nut milks and very yummy choccie milkshakes

choccie buttons

amazing energy-giving salads

smoothies, drink, fudges, biscuits and crackers


It is so satisfying to be in your own kitchen and make tasty creations! And I will be asking some other Fresh and Live Mamas the world over to share what they are making in their kitchens too!!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment