Monday 25 May 2009

Friends, Strawberries, Cashew Cream and Milestones!


What a fabulous day! We all went to see good friends in Oxfordshire... Camille and her two children love eating lots of fresh and live yummies too so we were in for a treat for lunch! Salad, marinaded mushrooms, nori sushi rolls, and peppers! Camille and her daughter had made the most delicious apricot fudge - it was just like the real thing, only more real!!! They got the recipe out of one of our favourite books, Evie's Kitchen, by the gorgeous Shazzie.

I bought lots of fruit this morning for me being a Fresh and Live Mama! Watermelon, oranges and 2 big punnets of strawberries! I already have a plan for the strawberries (in addition to me eating them in the car on the way to Oxon.) Tonight, ladies and gentlemen, I will be feasting on

Strawberries and Cream!!

The cream will consist of:

1 handful of cashews
juice of two oranges
pinch of salt
dash of agave

I have already tasted this cream and I have to say OOOOOhhhhhhhh! It's divine!!

Had wonderful chats all day about eating the kinds of foods that make us feel brill instead of ill (ooh, I should patent that!) It's so refreshing chatting to Camille - she is such a resevoir of energy, although I am not sure she knows! She fills me with light and power! She showed me some incredible pieces of jewelry - I can't wait to buy some!!

Seems like my decision to lose that weight and feel great coincides with a major milestone in my daughter's development too! She is out of nappies! I am actually immensely enjoying the whole process. We all feel calm and cool about it - it's just fabulous what these little ones have the potential to learn.

Well, got the rest of my evening smoothie to drink now so have a good night/day and see you tomorrow! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment