Friday 17 April 2009

The Score for Rawr is 44 (out of 44)


Ok here's another chocolate blog! Well, let's face it, no one's ever going to get tired of me talking about this topic, especially if I promise to share!

Last year I made it my mission to review all the raw choccie bars I could find (check out www.littleguru.co.uk for the reviews so far.) Quite a few companies have come into creation since then so I need to add to my list and one such company is RAWR! I received a parcel of their goodies this morning, and of course, I had to sample them all! These are delicious bars - sweeter than some other varieties I have sampled before, and like most of the raw choc bars, beautifully packaged. 

They are dairy-free, vegan, with no added sugar and are low GI, due to the sweeteners they use being agave and carob nectar. Their range includes orange, mint, fruit and nut, goji and vanilla and a very spicy cayenne pepper! A 35g bar cost £1.65 and the slightly larger 45g bar is £1.95.

Do pay the site a visit and as always, save the last bite for me! x

No comments:

Post a Comment